A murder suspect remains in hospital after a 14-year-old boy was killed and four others injured in a sword attack in north-east London.
A 36-year-old man was electrocuted and arrested at the scene in Hainault on Tuesday morning.
He was taken to hospital after suffering injuries during the incident when his van crashed into a house.
O Metropolitan police said he had not yet been interviewed because of his injuries.
Police were initially called at 7am on Tuesday to report of a vehicle being driven into a home in Hainault.
Later, a man was seen wielding a sword and attacking members of the public on a road near the Hainault metro station.
The suspect was arrested 22 minutes later. Doorbell footage showed the moment officers cornered the hooded man, who was still holding his gun, in a garage.
The suspect can be seen walking away from an officer with a taser. Photo: PA

A police officer can be seen walking towards the suspect and tasing him. Photo: PA
Police confirmed on Tuesday that one person – a teenager – died and four others were injured during the incident.
Among the injured were two police officers who suffered injuries that required surgery but were not life-threatening, and two members of the public.

Keep up with the latest news from the UK and around the world by following Sky News
Police said they do not believe it was a targeted or terrorist-related attack and are working to establish the circumstances of what happened.
Eyewitnesses described hear screams and see someone receive CPR at the scene of the stabbings.
Video of part of the incident showed how officers yelled at the suspect, saying “Don’t move, don’t move,” after he was knocked down by three separate Taser blasts before being arrested.

The suspect is surrounded by police officers who pin him to the ground. Photo: PA
Other footage showed the suspect being chased by police as an officer shouted “Lock the doors” as the sword-wielding man entered residential gardens.
In another clip, a police car arrives before the man verbally confronts the police and shouts “Is there anyone here who believes in God?” while standing next to a body.
Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Louisa Rolfe said there was speculation about whether police had knowledge of the suspect before the incident.
She said that despite urgent and extensive checks, police have “found no trace of a previous incident involving him so far, but we will of course continue to make these inquiries”.

Police on site. Photo: Jordan Pettitt/PA

Police on site. Photo: Jordan Pettitt/PA
See more information:
Everything we know so far
Witnesses recall terrifying scenes
A neighbor from a nearby road, who witnessed the incident, told the PA news agency the suspect pulled a “samurai sword from the back of his pants”.
James Fernando, 39, said the suspect asked one of his neighbors to “take his phone to tell whoever was on the phone his location.”
“Within two seconds she realized something wasn’t right, started running and he pulled a samurai sword from the back of his pants,” he said.
“She shouted at the other neighbor – a boy who was on his way to school. When he turned around, he hit him in the face.”
Fernando said that the suspect then began “running with a sword in his hand looking for victims”.
Another witness, who asked not to be named, said: “He was brandishing his sword trying to attack the police but then they sprayed him and he ran away.
“We were very scared and trying to hide and not appear through the window, because he was standing right next to our house and could have seen us if he looked up.
This story originally appeared on News.sky.com read the full story