News

Model sues Diddy, accusing him of drugging and sexually assaulting her

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on telegram
Share on email
Share on reddit
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram


A woman who says she feels “a moral obligation to speak openly” after a series of abuse allegations against Sean “Diddy” Combs sued the hip-hop mogul, accusing him of drugging and sexually assaulting her more than 20 years ago.

Crystal McKinney alleged in the lawsuit filed Tuesday in New York federal court that she was attacked in the rapper’s New York studio in 2003.

Combs is the subject of a series of lawsuits from others who accused him of sexual and physical abuse, gang rape It is “serious illegal activity”. McKinney filed its lawsuit days after a video was released Combs beating from him ex-girlfriend Cassie in a 2016 attack, she detailed a lawsuit that has since been resolved.

Representatives for Combs, 54, did not immediately respond to requests for comment Tuesday.

Combs shipped an apology to social media over the weekend, calling his behavior in the video “inexcusable” and saying he was going through a difficult time in his life when the attack happened. He said he sought therapy and entered rehab soon after and was working to “be a better man.”

He has previously denied all allegations of abuse and wrongdoing and has vowed to clear his name.

McKinney, who was a 22-year-old model at the time of the alleged assault, met Combs at a Men’s Fashion Week event at Cipriani Downtown in Manhattan, and Combs said he would “one day make it big” as a model and promised it would help his career, she said in a suit.

Combs invited her to his studio, where one of his associates offered her a marijuana joint and said “you’ve never had marijuana like this before,” the suit says.

“Later, the plaintiff realized that Combs had mixed the joint with a narcotic or other intoxicating substance,” he alleges.

Combs pressured McKinney to smoke more and drink alcohol even though she was severely intoxicated, the lawsuit states.

“Seeing that Plaintiff was very intoxicated, Combs demanded that Plaintiff follow him and he physically took Plaintiff to the bathroom,” the lawsuit says. Combs then forced her to perform a sexual act, she alleges in the lawsuit.

McKinney’s attorneys declined to comment Tuesday.

McKinney said in her lawsuit that she was stunned after the alleged sexual assault in the bathroom and that she passed out in Combs’ studio. She woke up in a taxi and realized she had been sexually assaulted, she alleges in the lawsuit, which also said she stored the clothes she wore that night in a plastic bag.

McKinney said in the lawsuit that after the alleged sexual assault, her modeling opportunities ended and that she believes Combs “rejected” her.

McKinney “became severely depressed when she began to blame herself for the assault and for sabotaging her own career,” the suit says. She even feared retaliation from Combs, according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit seeks unspecified punitive damages as well as punitive damages.

The lawsuit names Combs, as well as Bad Boy Records and Bad Boy Entertainment, Sean John Clothing and Universal Music Group.

Universal Music Group did not immediately respond to a request for comment. It is not related to NBCUniversal, the parent company of NBC News.

McKinney’s lawsuit is the seventh lawsuit filed in recent months against Combs, known for his music career and founding Bad Boy Records, as well as TV shows like “Making the Band” and appearances in films.

Ex-girlfriend Casandra “Cassie” Ventura sued Combs in Novemberalleging rape and abuse during the relationship, including punching, stomping and kicking. An agreement was reached the next day.

The remaining processes are pending.

Combs is a subject of a federal criminal investigationand agents searched their properties this spring.

A source familiar with the investigation said in March that federal authorities interviewed three women and one man in Manhattan in connection with allegations of sex trafficking, sexual assault and the solicitation and distribution of narcotics and illegal firearms.

Federal agents searched Combs’ homes in Los Angeles and Miami. Three sources familiar with the matter said firearms were found in his residences, but no additional details were provided.

Aaron Dyer, one of Combs’ attorneys, said in a statement after the searches that Combs “was never detained but spoke to and cooperated with authorities.” He described the searches as an ambush, saying there was a rush to judgment based on “unfounded accusations made in civil lawsuits.”

“There has been no finding of criminal or civil liability in any of these allegations,” Dyer said. “Mr. Combs is innocent and will continue to fight every day to clear his name.”

This article was originally published in NBCNews. with



Source link

Support fearless, independent journalism

We are not owned by a billionaire or shareholders – our readers support us. Donate any amount over $2. BNC Global Media Group is a global news organization that delivers fearless investigative journalism to discerning readers like you! Help us to continue publishing daily.

Support us just once

We accept support of any size, at any time – you name it for $2 or more.

What is Joe Biden’s golf handicap?

June 28, 2024
103 views
2 mins read
FORGET immigration, health care and taxes — the sticking point in President Joe Biden’s debate with Donald Trump centered on golf skills.

Related

More

Who is model Lily Chee?

July 5, 2024
LILY CHEE has been a model since she was nine years old. Many fans want to know more about the actress and influencer, especially after she was spotted
1 2 3 6,256

Don't Miss

House GOP will offend investigations

House GOP will offend investigations

House Republicans are leaning into their investigations this week, holding
Burger King fans can get free food from May 28th as the chain celebrates its anniversary – just like claiming your fries and pie

Burger King fans can get free food from May 28th as the chain celebrates its anniversary – just like claiming your fries and pie

BURGER King is celebrating its 70th anniversary by offering fans