Heartbreaking footage shows fearless Ukrainian rescuers risking their lives to save injured soldiers stranded on the front lines.
Ukrainian soldiers from the ‘Black Swan’ unit dodged six Russian shells and drone bombs during their daring medevac mission.
Dramatic new video shows doctors escaping Vladimir Putin’s wrath by the skin of their hands teeth while evacuating a wounded soldier.
Soldiers can be seen frantically running towards their fellow fighters in a military vehicle as bombs rained down around them in the scars. battle field.
The harrowing footage was released by the ‘Black Swan’ unit of the 225th Separate Assault Battalion of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Monday.
A separate video filmed by a soldier inside the vehicle shows Vlad’s drones flying overhead.
But Ukrainian rescuers miraculously survived the drone attack, with videos showing they missed the brave soldiers several times.
The vicious attack efforts come days after a peace summit in Switzerland where more than 80 countries signed a document blaming Moscow for the war.
Ukrainian president Volodimir Zelensky even suggested he would hold peace talks with Russia quickly if they backed down.
Zelensky told reporters: “Russia can start negotiations tomorrow if it leaves our territories.”
But how Ukraine continues to be torn apart by Vlad and his armyIt’s clear that peace is not on their radar.
The disturbing footage was released with a statement praising the troops, saying: “Mikhalych and Kesha saved another life.
“For us, human life is the most valuable thing. This is our main difference from the enemy.
“This is what distinguishes civilization from the ‘Soviet,’ the new Ukrainian army from the old.
When you know for sure that someone will go through fire and water for you, when you go through hell for your brother, it changes you inside.
“Before the war, we didn’t love each other as much as we do now. Before the war, we didn’t value life as much. Before the war, we didn’t know what true dedication and faith in a better “tomorrow” were. .
“To every comrade, to every volunteer, to everyone who helps the military – glory to the Heroes! We fight, we will win!”
The West’s revolutionary decision to allow cross-border attacks

WESTERN nations gave Ukraine the green light to use its weapons to attack inside Russia, in a revolutionary move.
Ukraine intends to ask its allies to lift further restrictions on the use of their weapons against Russian targets, according to its foreign minister.
US President Joe Biden recently gave Ukraine permission to use US-made weapons to attack inside Russia, as Putin’s forces continued their attack on Kharkiv and tried to seize more Ukrainian territory.
Ukraine is now seeking further approval from its allies regarding its right to use its weapons against targets in Russia, according to Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba.
Ukraine was previously banned from using Western-supplied weapons to attack beyond its borders, as some leaders feared such attacks would lead Putin to further escalate the brutal conflict.
But some NATO countries have softened their positions following Russia’s new offensive in northeast Kharkiv.
Ukrainian authorities argued that they were unable to prevent the attack due to Western restrictions on the use of their weapons.
President Volodymyr Zelensky has repeatedly asked Ukraine’s Western allies for permission to use their weapons on Russian soil.
INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF DEATHS
Vladimir Putin suffered 1,270 casualties in 24 hours, Ukraine’s Defense Ministry announced earlier this month, marking Russia’s deadliest day ever in its two-year war with Ukraine.
But the number was quickly surpassed when the Ministry of Defense claimed that the Ukrainian military had “eliminated” a further 1,290 Russians on June 4.
The total number of Putin’s soldiers killed since the tyrant invaded Ukraine is now well over 500,000, according to the ministry.
Ukrainian forces are now said to have killed 512,420 Russian soldiers and destroyed 7,794 tanks, 15,020 armored fighting vehicles and 13,345 artillery pieces since the start of the war.
Fifteen of the tanks, 18 of the combat vehicles and 65 of the artillery systems were eliminated yesterday – as were 27 drones, 69 vehicles and fuel tanks, three air defense systems and 12 special equipment.
Kiev says the number of Russian casualties has been above 1,000 a day since Moscow launched a new offensive in Kharkiv on May 10.
This story originally appeared on The-sun.com read the full story