Hamas agreed to the latest proposal made by Israel on April 27.
Doha:
Hamas agreed to the last proposal made by Israel on April 27 and there have been no major changes since then, an official briefed on the ceasefire negotiations said, adding that Qatari mediators spoke to Hamas about it on Sunday and Monday.
“What happens next depends on whether Israel accepts or rejects Hamas’ response. The ball is in Israel’s court,” the source told Reuters, asking not to be identified due to the sensitivity of the matter.
(Except the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
This story originally appeared on Ndtv.com read the full story
Post Views: 321